Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hello

I started 4 routes and I placed 10 accounts on each new route. The first route was started in Burlington Iowa the 2nd Ft Madison the 3rd Keokuk and the forth in Muscatine Iowa. If you look these towns up on a map they all set on the Mississippi river. Each one of these towns I'm planning on having 1 route in them.

I section a town off and work each open business. If my plan works I will have 60 accounts in each one of these towns. If your wondering why 10 accounts on 4 different routes its because it is cheaper to build your routes evenly rather than one at a time (less boxes setting in the warehouse waiting my next trip out).

1 comment:

  1. Pretty section of content here.
    I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting your thoughts are valued.