Friday, November 2, 2012

Route Still Growing

It is Friday afternoon and the money has been counted from the boxes I run yesterday. The sales have been picking up on the last 2 routes I ran. Product sold was 18.50 per box and money in the box was 14.50 giving me 21% shortage.

The shortage will come down as from this point on I'm going to be carding the worst offenders. I think some of the resistance to the $1.25 price is breaking down, I was sure that it would with time.

I added 20 new acounts the last 2 days I was on routes. My total number of accounts is 131. Next week when I start running the routes that have 30 accounts on them I may start placing 5 new accounts per day instead of the 10 or more I have been placing up till now.

As the routes fill out and the accounts have been on the route for a month or two I think that sales per box are going to increase to around $23.00 to $25.00 and the money in the box will climb to $17.00 to $19.00 per cycle.

I've had a few accounts dump there snack box operator and take my box even though it is $1.25 versus theirs at $1.00. I had even more take my card as their present operator is not able to offer much chocalate because of being at $1.00.

My thought is give people what they want and charge them accordingly. You may miss some accounts when your selling but in the long run it is going to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting your thoughts are valued.