Monday, December 26, 2011

Why should you follow this blog?

If you are interested in going into the vending business you should follow this blog.To give you a run down of who I am and what I have done in my life. I have sold something most of my life. Most of the things I have sold are food via the vending business.

I'm hoping to have the first snack box convention. I would like to be the host of this convention and I believe it will happen. My passion is in honor snack boxes it was the vehicle I used to open doors for the other things I have done in my life.

I have some experience in the bulk vending business but I have to admit it is a limited amount of experience. I did some bulk vending when I was in the snack box business.

The last 12 years have been spent in the full service vending side of the business. I had owned and operated a full line vending service until August 1st of 2009 when I sold out to a regional company here in the Midwest. I went to work for them at that time and I have been with them ever since.

In the full line vending business I would have to say my strength probably lies in sales and client retention. I look forward to hearing from those of you in the vending business and I hope you will share your knowledge with the readers of this blog

I'm looking forward to the education that all of you are going to offer up for the taking. I don't know it all and sharing with others in the same business is the best way I know to increase my knowledge of this business.

Feel free to share anything you would like about the vending business. Everyone is welcome here from the veterans of the business to those of you just thinking about getting in.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking to start up an honour snack business in the uk, looking forward to picking up some tips andadvice

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting your thoughts are valued.